From: "Forest,Marie-Helene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:12:42 -0400
Subject: Canada World Youth- Internship offers with Netcorps

Hello!

We are sending you today an internship offer in Information Technology. Thanks for sending it to the persons from your contact list that could be interested and/or that are in contact with young people which have the profile we are looking for.

INTERNSHIPS OFFERED IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Canada World Youth is presently recruiting for its NetCorps programs starting this fall. NetCorps Canada International is a program financed by Industry
Canada that gives young Canadians the opportunity to get international work experience in information and communication technology. Interns can be involved in technical support and assistance in getting connected to the Internet, website construction and maintenance, software use and development, databases, networking, and so much more.

Some of these programs have both a Canadian and overseas phase, while some only take place overseas. Countries involved this year are
Ecuador and Ukraine.

These four to five-month programs are offered to young people aged 19 to 24 who have work experience and/or training in information and communication technology. The internship in
Ecuador starts at the beginning of October and ends at the beginning of March. The internship Ukraine-Alberta starts mid-November and ends mid-March.

To apply, visit the http://www.cwy-jcm.org/en/apply, under the section NetCorps. You will be then redirected to a website where you can obtain more information and fill out your application form online.

For more information, you can also contact
Marie-Hélène Forest at 514-931-3933 or 1-800-903-3933, or at [log in to unmask] .

Marie-Helene Forest

Jeunesse Canada Monde / Canada World Youth
Bureau régional de l'est du Canada / Eastern Canada Regional Office
2360, rue Notre Dame Ouest, bureau 303 / 2360 Notre-Dame St. W., Suite 303
Montréal (Québec) / Montréal, Quebec
Canada  H3J 1N4
(514) 931-3933
Fax : (514) 935-4580