Leo and all,

I haven't seen the new Bulletin yet; however, I am sure that I will
support your endorsement as the team is doing a great job all around.

However, I will disagree with you re putting the Bulletin on the Web. And
for this I will speak from a number of points of view - from when I
was editor or on the executive, as a contributor, and as a member of APLA.
The Bulletin is a major benefit of membership in the association and
should not be given away free. While I could see having some portions of
the Bulletin on the Web I would not go for seeing it all there.

You may be interested in knowing that there are more than 630 subscribers
to the apla-list. Many of these people are not APLA members, but are
interested in what we are doing. Maybe we could post snippets here -
teasers on as enticements to becoming APLA members.

If we choose to make the Bulletin available to non-members, I hope that
will only be in part.

Suzanne