From: Sue Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:25:43 -0400
Subject: Electronic Text Centre - Summer Seminar Series survey

Dear 2003 Past Participants,

The Electronic Text Centre at the University of New Brunswick has
offered a summer institute for the past eight years on Building
Electronic Texts and Images.  Last summer the Centre added a course on
the Encoded Archival Description with Daniel Pitti.  The Centre and its
Advisory Board are currently reviewing its summer instructional program
in several areas, including course offerings.

You can help us with this process by responding to our Web survey and
answering 7 questions.  The primary objective of this survey is to help
us plan our future course offerings and when the courses will be
offered.  The survey can be found at:
http://dev.hil.unb.ca/Texts/SummerSurvey/.

We would appreciate you response by November 19th.

No personal or identifying information will be divulged to any person or
institution outside the Electronic Text Centre.

Thanking you for your assistance.

Alan Burk
Director, Electronic Text Centre
University of New Brunswick