Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:40:09 -0400
From: "John D. Blackwell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ken Haycock for ALA President!

I would like to add my support to Ken Haycock's candidacy for ALA President.

He has first-rate credentials, and his election would do a great deal to enhance
the international profile of the Canadian library profession.

I urge all Canadian members of ALA to vote for Ken.

--
John D. Blackwell
Academic Funding & Research Officer