Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

APLA-LIST Home

APLA-LIST  February 2013

APLA-LIST February 2013

Opportunity to volunteer at APLA in Charlottetown

Liane Belway <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 2 Feb 2013 16:36:22 -0400

text/plain

Attending the APLA conference in Charlottetown this coming May?
Consider volunteering as a presentation convener. Itís a great
experience and we have lots of interesting people and presentations
lined up. We provide the how-to info, and you provide a welcoming
environment and a brief introduction to your presenter. You must be
registered for the APLA conference to be a convener. Students welcome!

If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, email us
at [log in to unmask] with your name, contact info, and days and
times you are available to volunteer. Please do not respond to this
email.

The Conference will be held at The University of Prince Edward Island
(UPEI), Charlottetown, PEI, May 14-17, 2013.

See you in May!

Liane Belway,
MA, MLIS