APLA Launches Our New Website!
Today, we officially launch APLA's new website. On the new site, you
will see plenty of your favourites up front and accessible on the home
page, as well as a few new features that we hope you will find useful.
A few key features are:
- Quick and easy access to the APLA Bulletin and a link to the 2012
- A NEW spotlight section highlighting libraries in our region. Want
to add yours? Contact me ([log in to unmask]).
- A News and Events blog. You can submit your own news and events
stories by clicking on the Submit a story link on the home page.
- A NEW Advocacy section, outlining what APLA is involved in on behalf
of its members.
- A NEW Get Involved page (under Membership) so that you can see what
APLA positions are currently open.
- And quick links to our Facebook and Twitter sites and easy access to
other ways you can get connected and stay connected to APLA.
You'll also notice, we hope, a brand new look and feel to our site. We
hope it reflects our professionalism, our sense of purpose, and our
love of all things library.
Many thanks to the APLA Computers and Connectivity Committee and the
Public Relations and Communications Committee for their excellent
work, and to the APLA Executive for their support during the
development of this website.
Special thanks to Sam Cheng, Lou Duggan, David Ross, and Nicole Dixon
for their tireless efforts!
Public Relations and Communications Committee Convener