Subject: [status.dal.ca] New message posted for service: General Network
From: Jeff Uebele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 May 2012 08:47:29 -0300

http://status.dal.ca/service.php?Service=9

Service: General Network
Date: 2012-05-17 8:36:45

Canarie NOC has advised that the problem has been traced to a router upgrade that occurred last night on Canarie routers.

We have disabled routing from the Gigapop to Canarie Peering Services (google, youtube, Microsoft) until we receive word that issues have been resolved. That traffic is now traversing the commercial Internet.