APLA has a small working group to look into redesigning the Association's website. We would appreciate some inputs from you as our first step. Below is a brief survey:
1. What do you typically use the APLA website for?
2. What problem(s), if any, have you experienced with the site?
3. What do you like about the site?
4. Anything missing from the site?
5. Other comments/suggestions.
If you can kindly fill it out and email me back by July 8th, we would appreciate it.
Convener of APLA's Computers and Connectivity Interest Group