LISTSERV Archives

LONGITUDINAL Home

LONGITUDINAL  January 2010

LONGITUDINAL January 2010

Re: Objectives

"Love, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>

Longitudinal Experiences in Medical Education <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:41:28 -0400

text/plain

Thanks Chris,

I will add your comments into the wiki.

FYI... a sore brain is desired outcome.... hmm..maybe I'll add that as an indicator that we have reached our objectives :)

susan
Susan K. Love
Education Leader
Department of Emergency Medicine
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine
Suite 355, QEII, Halifax Infirmary
1796 Summer Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 3A7
Phone: 902-473-8292