LISTSERV Archives

LONGITUDINAL Home

LONGITUDINAL  January 2010

LONGITUDINAL January 2010

Re: meeting tomorrow?

"Love, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>

Longitudinal Experiences in Medical Education <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:22:13 -0400

text/plain

See you then.

Susan K. Love
Education Leader
Department of Emergency Medicine
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine
Suite 355, QEII, Halifax Infirmary
1796 Summer Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 3A7
Phone: 902-473-8292