Dear APLA members,
I have heard from some of you that you were unable to use the link to the
copyright letter to your MP template included in the message I posted
yesterday. So, here's the path to access the template for a letter to your MP:
1) go to the CLA home page, which is http://www.cla.ca
2) go to the menu running directly under the CLA logo; the second selection from
the left is "Resources"
3) click on "Resources" and a drop down menu appears, of which one selection is
4) click on "Copyright Information"
5) a text box adjacent to the first paragraph of this page contains a link to a
"Grassroots Advocacy Kit"
6) Click on "View the Advocacy Kit"
7) a text box adjacent to the first paragraph of this page contains a link to
8) Click on "Sample Letter"
9) Customize and send
Again, it takes only 10 minutes to customize the letter!
Thanks for your help advocating a key Atlantic Canadian Library interest!
Jane Duffy, APLA Copyright Representative
Jane C. Duffy, M.A., M.L.S.
Associate University Librarian
6225 University Ave.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Ph: (902) 494-6005
Fax: (902) 494-2062
[log in to unmask]