Please excuse cross-postings
The Nova Scotia Association of Library Technicians is looking for
nominations for our
Award of Excellence. Please see the details below:
The NSALT Award of Excellence is the Association?s highest honour that
can be bestowed on
a member of NSALT. It is awarded in recognition of outstanding service
to the Library
Technicians of Nova Scotia and to NSALT.
1. Nominees must be members of NSALT.
2. Nominations must be made by two nominators, one of whom must be
a current member
3. Nominators should state their working or professional
relationship to the nominee.
4. Nominators must provide letters providing appropriate evidence
to demonstrate the
5. Letters should include evidence of a particular significant
service to NSALT,
evidence of sustained and significant service to NSALT, or evidence of
particular or ongoing contribution to library technicians or library
service in Nova
The nomination committee consists of the Vice-President and two NSALT
The award is presented annually at the Annual General Meeting in March.
The award includes:
- one year membership
- engraved plaque
Nominations must be submitted by February 29th.
Please forward submissions to:
Erin Purcell, Vice-President
Nova Scotia Association of Library Technicians
5 Lakehead Court
Lower Sackville, NS
[log in to unmask]