IS A CAREER AS A MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN YOUR FUTURE?
IT/NET is a prominent IM/IT consulting firm headquartered in Ottawa, Canada,
with offices in Toronto and Vancouver. IT/NET offers comprehensive consulting
services in all aspects of Information Management (IM) and Information
Technology (IT). IT/NET provides clients in both the private and public
sectors with leading-edge excellence in the four key business domains:
Management Consulting, Enterprise Solutions, Systems Development and
Integration, and IT Infrastructure.
IT/NETís Information Management Practice is looking for information management
professionals to help grow our business in Ottawa. If you possess the
following mix of skills, experience, and background, you may want to join our
- Undergraduate degree plus MLIS degree (or equivalent) from accredited
- 1-2 years experience in records management, archives management, document
management, knowledge management, content management, and/or information
resource management (i.e., library management)
- Experience working in a team-based, multiple-priority, fast-paced,
- Experience with information management technologies
- Above-average writing and analytical skills (writing test or sample to
- Exceptional customer, people, and interpersonal skills (reference checks to
Considered assets include:
- Consulting experience
- Exposure to the working environment within the Canadian federal government
- Bilingualism (English and French)
You must be eligible to hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance to at
least the Secret level.
IT/NET offers an exceptional teamwork environment, endless opportunities for a
challenging, interesting and varied career, and competitive compensation and
benefits packages. Picture yourself as part of our team.
Please forward your resume to [log in to unmask] quoting the following
reference number and title: CD/RM04 Ė Information Management Consultant.